Wednesday, January 15, 2014

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY ANGELA KRYSTYNA ZANDRI

One of Angela’s “greatest hits” from 2013:

All the kids and I are walking down South Main Street one Saturday morning when we come upon a new home under construction with a portable bathroom in the front yard for the work crew.

Angela points to it and asks “Daddy, what is that?”

”That’s a Port-o-let” I respond.

Innocently, she responds “Oh, like on Star Trek”

“I’m sorry – what?”

“You know Daddy – they get in and they show up somewhere else”

I smile and I answer “That’s a transporter, pumpkin”. I also followed up with “Stay seven Angela – never grow up.”

Like all kids, she didn’t listen and turns eight today at 9:48AM EST. At that time eight years ago I was blessed with my little princess, three days early, at 7 pounds 10 ounces and measuring 18 inches in length.

I look forward to however many more years I get to have with her and all the amazement and wonder yet to come, just as I did that one Saturday morning.

Happy Birthday daughter – I love you.

day one

year one

year two

starting year three

2009

2010

2011

2012

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment