It is 12:25p.m., Nov. 20, 2013. I sit at my desk rereading a letter dated Nov. 19, 2013 from the realtor handling this property for the owner. In essence, unless Master’s Manna agrees to sign a lease by Dec. 1st which mandates that Master’s Manna, Inc. will:
- occupy the entire building (11,600 sq. ft.) at a cost of approx. $6700 per month
- pay past due rent of $13,167.16
- provide 2 mo. Security deposit at new rate
- OR VACATE CURRENT PROPERTY BY DEC. 31, 2013
- 1194 from Wallingford
- 1507 from Meriden
- 15 from Cheshire
- 11 from Durham
- 38 from North Haven
- 14 from West Haven
- 34 homeless
- 22 from other towns
Hundreds of other local residents utilize other services provided on-site at Master’s Manna such as:
- Shower/laundry facilities
- Hot meals
- Access to primary care through the Community Health Center
- Substance abuse/domestic abuse/mental health counseling
- Access to Rushford’s staff and services
- English as Second Language
- Clothing and housewares
- Educational and vocational training
We have served faithfully and sacrificially.
PLEASE DONATE AS YOU ARE ABLE TO ENSURE OUR DOORS REMAIN OPEN
NEEDED: $50,000 through the end of the year
Checks made out to Master’s Manna, Inc., use PayPal through our website
http://www.mastersmanna.org/, or bring us cash.
ALL DONTATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTABLE
God bless you,
Cheryl A. Trzcinski, C.E.O.
May 2013 bring HOPE and ENOUGH~
Cheryl Trzcinski, C.E.O.
Master's Manna, Inchttp://www.mastersmanna.org/