Thursday, September 4, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Alex

My youngest child is my son Alex – born on September 4 2009 at 10:20 in the morning (5 days early).

He weighed in at 7 pounds 11 ounces and measured 19 3/4 inches in length.

Like each of my four children, he has a strong personality and a happy and wonderful nature. He reminds me, without knowing otherwise, that living life simply is such a wonderful thing. Alex is my daily reminder of this.

So on your 5th birthday Alex and as you start Kindergarten this week, I want to wish you all of life’s simple pleasures – no one I know will get more from them than you.

Be happy, be strong, be gentle, and be kind; the rest will work itself out in the fullness of time.

I love you Captain.

Daddy.

image

image image

image   image

image  image

image  image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment