Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Alex

My youngest child is my son Alex – born on September 4 2009 at 10:20 in the morning (5 days early).

He weighed in at 7 pounds 11 ounces and measured 19 3/4 inches in length.

Like each of my four children, he has a strong personality and a happy and wonderful nature. He reminds me, without knowing otherwise, that living life simply is such a wonderful thing. I often say “you have to plan your life like you might live forever but you must live your life as if today is your last day.” Alex is my daily reminder of this.

So on your 4th birthday Alex and as you start Pre K this week, I want to wish you all of life’s simple pleasures – no one I know will get more from them than you.

Be happy, be strong, be gentle, and be kind; the rest will work itself out in the fullness of time.

I love you Captain.

Daddy.

image

image image

image   image

image  image

image  image

No comments:

Post a Comment